Join the Portals Turn a life around ® Championship Circle
Portals - A Division of Pacific Clinics provides a comprehensive continuum of care to a growing population of men and women with mental illness, many of whom are homeless and dually-diagnosed with substance abuse disorders. Our members are in desperate need of rehabilitation and supportive mental health services to help them recapture their lives. The ongoing success of Portals' programs is dependent in large part on the generosity of our friends and donors.
What you can do to help:
- Donate Online – To make secure online contribution in support of Portals' divisional programs and member services, please go to the donation page of our parent organization, Pacific Clinics, by clicking here.
· Donate by mail or phone - To donate by phone using your credit card, please call the Fund Development Department at (213) 639-2577. Portals accepts VISA and MasterCard.
To donate by mail, simply download and print this form and mail the completed donor form with your check or money order to this address:
Portals – A Division of Pacific Clinics
Attn: Fund Development Department
679 S. New Hampshire Avenue, 5th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90005-1355
- Provide a Matching Gift - If your employer has a matching gifts program for its employees, find out whether they will match donations made to Portals – A Division of Pacific Clinics.
- Donate Stock - Congress provides greater tax incentives for gifts of assets other than cash. more...
- Make a Planned Gift to Portals Endowment Fund - Leave a legacy of hope for indigent and impoverished people experiencing mental illness. more...
- Contribute In-Kind gifts - Donation of in-kind goods, such as new or gently used clothing, furniture, household items, and appliances, are especially needed for our members who are transitioning into semi-independent housing. Please contact our Fund Development Department at (213) 639-2577 to learn about members’ specific needs, and we can arrange to pick up of your donated items.
- Become an advocate! Learn about mental illnesses and help those who suffer from these disorders.